Topic: New Tag Groups, Badge Toggles

Posted
by Mike
Mike
joined
posted

The artificial modifier/styles split was always confusing. Today I replaced it with smaller tag groups, hopefully making the tags easier to find. I also allowed more tags in the genre badges, but max. 3 tags, and you can tweak the badge by skipping tags you want to keep out.

What do you think?

bartyMJ
joined
posted

Not sure it's necessarily easier to find tags just yet but I think that's more me getting used to how things are grouped over time rather than it being inherently difficult. Does add some extra clicks when searching but that's no drama

bartyMJ
joined
posted

I think I'd tentatively say maybe the tags are a little over-categorised now with all the different subheadings and many of the tags fit under several of them. But it's not a major thing.

Mike
joined
posted

^ Agreed.

You need to sign in to post replies.