Topic: Release rankings partly tiered

Posted
richardh
joined
posted

On my release rankinsg page I am getting this message at the top which is incorrect

14 of your rankings are only partly tiered — marked partly tiered below. A ranking is tiered by rating its entries: every rating puts one in a tier, which is what its Ratings board, its tiers image and its minimum tier all read. Open one and rate what is on it.

None of my release rankings are partly tiered ( I do have partly tiered track rankings as correctly identified on that seperate page). My 2025 release ranking does state that I have 20 out of 21 tiered but there is a missing release that appears to have been removed and for which I cannot do anything about. As for the other 13 your guess is as good as mine as there are no other identified markers for this and I have tried to find them lol!.

Mike
joined
posted

Will look into it ...

Mike
joined
posted

Fixed! Also made the tag a little less intrusive.

richardh
joined
posted

cheers!

You need to sign in to post replies.