Topic: Cover art upload / Musicbrainz

Posted
by Mike
Mike
joined
posted

It's really good to link releases to Musicbrainz - that imports not only the cover art, but also the release date and the tracklist. That is why I recently made the musicbrainz lookup a requirement for cover art uploads ... we should only consider user uploads when there is no appropriate match at Musicbrainz.

What do you think? If there is no match, just select "not found" and you'll be able to upload the cover art manually.

❤️ 1
thek3nger
joined
posted

I always add Musicbrainz links for that reason. The new quick modal to add the links saved me a lot of time today! :D

Mike
joined
posted

Yes, still some improvements left - for example, I can narrow down the musicbrainz releases to the specific release type (for example, do not show singles for an LP).

You need to sign in to post replies.