Topic: Release Status Icons

Posted
by Mike
Mike
joined
posted

Had to make a small change because the icons had become inconsistent. Now we have a shopping cart icon for the wishlist, and a vinyl icon for the collection, and it used to be a heart icon (outline for wishlist, filled heart for collection).

What do you think?

👍 1
bartyMJ
joined
posted

Although I don't really use either of the lists (yes unfortunately I'm a streamer destroying the music industry and don't have the money or floor space for an extensive collection!) the icon tweaks make sense to me!

Mike
joined
posted , edited

These days I'm only buying around ten releases per year. I typically go for nice vinyl editions. For example yesterday I ordered the new Gizzard release, cool artwork and nice blue translucent vinyl. But I'm also streaming 99% of the time.

thek3nger
joined
posted

Yeah, unfortunately streaming is too convenient if you explore a lot of albums. But I still aim to buy one release a month (less if I go for some fancy physical release). This should give my favorite artists more money than I will ever get from my streaming :D

(ah, sure. the new icons make a lot of sense!)

You need to sign in to post replies.