Topic: Submit poll?

Posted
by Deleted Account
anonymous user
posted

Where's the submit button for poll lists?

anonymous user
posted

Also, where's the discard button?

Mike
joined
posted

I'm seeing the buttons - could you try refreshing the page? I made some changes yesterday, working on adding support for switching between poll modes and supporting ProgressiveEars. Let me know if it still does not work correctly after refreshing.

anonymous user
posted

they're not there the "restore previous list" button disappears after the page finishes loading but no"submit list" button at all

Mike
joined
posted

These button texts are really old. Did you refresh the page? They are now called "Discard Changes" and "Submit this list" ...

Mike
joined
posted

Hang on ... what happens after the "restore previous list" button disappears, what else is displayed? I'm trying to reproduce this, and I can see the "restore previous list" button when I clear out my list.

Mike
joined
posted

Well, looking at the code the only situation where you would not see the restore button when you have an empty list is when you do not have any previous list to restore. Could that be the case? Which poll are you trying to restore?

anonymous user
posted

looks like it's finally fixed

anonymous user
posted

looks like it's finally fixed

Mike
joined
posted

^ Nice!

anonymous user
posted

i take that back, now it's not working anymore

Mike
joined
posted

Saw the video ... and found a problem, which is now fixed. Please try again :-)

anonymous user
posted

okay it works :)

You need to sign in to post replies.