Topic: JSON error

Posted
rushfan4
joined
posted

I’ve been getting a “Failed to execute ‘json’ on ‘response’: Unexpected end of JSON input” error on my laptop for the past week. I use Microsoft Edge.

Any ideas what might be causing this? I’m not receiving the error on my work laptop where I use Firefox or on my phone.

Mike
joined
posted

When do you get the error - on a specific page, or doing a specific thing?

rushfan4
joined
posted

It seems to be on every page. When I come on to the site, there is an Unexpected end of JSON input error at the top of the page and it remains when I switch screens. I get the other error whenever I try to do a search.

rushfan4
joined
posted

I signed out and signed back in and the error seems to have gone away.

Mike
joined
posted

Then I think I know the problem, will fix it soon. Happens about one year since the last login …

You need to sign in to post replies.