Topic: Date Purchased changing

Posted
rushfan4
joined
posted

This isn't a big deal, but when I purchased a number of CDs a couple of weekends ago, I entered them with purchase dates of July 25th and July 27th, the dates that I purchased them. When I listened to the albums and went to review them, they showed purchase dates of July 24th and July 26th. I've noticed this a couple of times before. I'm just curious as to why the dates might be changing from what I entered.

Scott

Mike
joined
posted

The dates are definitely not changing after you entered them. Could be a time zone issue. Will look into it :-)

anonymous user
posted

no it's been the fact that the date of purchase shows up a day earlier then you entered. idc that much so i never brought it up, but that is what's happening

anonymous user
posted

no it's been the fact that the date of purchase shows up a day earlier then you entered. idc that much so i never brought it up, but that is what's happening

Mike
joined
posted

Fixed! It was indeed a time zone problem.

rushfan4
joined
posted

Hi Mike, It looks like it is doing it again. I purchased a whole bunch of CDs on 11/28, and the database is changing my entries to 11/27. I was busy eating Thanksgiving dinner on 11/27 and definitely didn't buy any CDs that day. Thank you! Scott

Mike
joined
posted

Still some time zone issues, apparently. Looking into it!

You need to sign in to post replies.