Topic: What are your favorite Thrash albums?

Posted
by Mike
Mike
joined
posted

Inspired by the recent D- rating of Rust in Peace, I'm curious ... what are your favorite thrash metal releases?

https://awesomeprog.com/release-polls/pa/custom-t:thrash_metal/vote

I'm not complaining about the low rating, I just don't understand it given my understanding of the genre, and I'm interested in which releases you think are better :-)

bartyMJ
joined
posted

My apologies ;-)

Its an unfortunate combination of the fact I listen to music basically on a random roulette, and the fact that thrash is a sub-genre of metal that for some reason I've just never enjoyed across the board (metal in general often gets extreme ends of the rating scale from me!)

I didn't know this until I looked at your poll but that would actually still come 4th based on what I've rated up to this point! Thought Industry's 'Mods Carve The Pig' leads the way but still only a C.

Death's 'Human' is the only thing I've ever rated as a 1....

You need to sign in to post replies.