Topic: Look out for the upcoming Ichiko Aoba album

Posted
by Deleted Account
anonymous user
posted , edited

Edit: Redacted

Also, as a side note, please don't Cloudflare this site, and thank you for not doing so. Apparently Cloudflare just updated their program or something and can't run on older browsers. I literally locked out of any Cloudflared site on my phone, including but not limited RYM, as it is a ten year old iPhone 6S, running a ten year old OS (it works fine for me, why "upgrade" and lose my headphone jack when I don't have to?). Considering I'm on relatively older PC software, as well, it's only a matter of time before I can't access Cloudflared sites, period. I cannot state how I hate Cloudflare, as this is really only the icing on the cake. Seriously, fuck that company a hundred times over.

Mike
joined
posted

We don't use Cloudflare, and do not intend to. However, the website is currently hosted on Vercel, and we do not control their tech stack. As far as supporting legacy hard- and software is concerned, we will not make any extra effort in supporting them beyond a general commitment towards using web standard apis.

You need to sign in to post replies.