| anonymous user | |
|---|---|
In two weeks, Ichiko Aoba will be releasing a follow up to her 2020 album Windswept Adan, entitled "Luminescent Creatures." This is among my most anticipated albums of the decade so far, so I'm quite excited for it. My biggest complaint with her previous album is that the production wasn't that great, as it felt a little compressed. The singles for Luminescent Creatures have been quite promising, so far, and the production appears to be a significant improvement over the last album. I have a very good feeling about this one :) Also, as a side note, please don't Cloudflare this site, and thank you for not doing so. Apparently Cloudflare just updated their program or something and can't run on older browsers. I literally locked out of any Cloudflared site on my phone, including but not limited RYM, as it is a ten year old iPhone 6S, running a ten year old OS (it works fine for me, why "upgrade" and lose my headphone jack when I don't have to?). Considering I'm on relatively older PC software, as well, it's only a matter of time before I can't access Cloudflared sites, period. I cannot state how I hate Cloudflare, as this is really only the icing on the cake. Seriously, fuck that company a hundred times over. |