Topic: ICDD

Posted
by Deleted Account
anonymous user
posted

This album was originally released in 2008, and the "-2nd Press-" should be removed from the name. https://awesomeprog.com/releases/54667 Furthermore, I can't add the Muisicbrainz link, as it says it's already added (even though there's no link there. Here is the Muisicbrainz link: https://musicbrainz.org/release/4a5a5c2e-eda3-4066-95b6-885567f1e488

Mike
joined
posted

Done! Don't know why the MB link is not shown, will look into it.

bartyMJ
joined
posted

Think the MB links aren't showing for a lot of albums I've listened to / added recently but I've only just realised

anonymous user
posted

The release year should also be 2008. It's currently 2009.

This is important because it will certainly make my 2008 AotY lost when I get there.

Mike
joined
posted

Released on 2008-12-31 ... lol

Mike
joined
posted

I fixed the musicbrainz links issue, they got accidentally removed a while ago. Back again for all releases.

You need to sign in to post replies.